Home > Who We Are > Why IMR
Our material testing labs produce high quality results, on time.
When you choose a test lab, you’re taking a risk. In some cases, a big risk.
Sure, you expect a lab to provide competitive pricing, quality results, and fast turnaround. And we do. But what about peace of mind? Will the lab you choose get it right? Can it work under tight deadlines? Will it deliver the results in such a way that you can make sensible business decisions?
These are the areas where we shine. We provide the full range of materials testing, from high-volume, routine test programs to the toughest product failure analyses at 5 facilities worldwide. But more importantly, we:
• Provide a frontline approach to customer service that’s second to none. Once our non-commissioned sales staff brings you to the door, you deal directly with the manager, engineer, chemist or technician that is working on your job.
• Collaborate with you to develop practical, cost-effective strategies to meet your testing and analysis needs.
• Maintain a nonbiased, independent perspective in all of our work — a role we take very seriously.
• Generate reports that are in a league of their own. Instead of reams of data, they’re accurate, complete, clear, and to the point.
• We deliver on our promises and we don’t let customers down. We’ve been in thousands of high-pressure situations and we have proven time and time again that we get you the right answer, on time. You're business and reputation count on having the answers you need.
• We are where you need us to be. With our new facilities in Asia, we are better positioned to provide the high-quality testing services you've come to count on to your sourcing partners in China, Singapore and the Far East.
As you can see, when you choose IMR Test Labs, you get more than results. You get the confidence and peace of mind that come with selecting the lowest-risk provider and the best test lab for the job.